Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Grade 12 Hiring Range: $20/hr. - $22/hr. DOE
*This is an onsite position.
Our Commitment to Equity
The Y actively promotes a culture free from bias and injustice. We are dedicated to removing institutional and systemic barriers that result in oppression and racism. We will be accountable to marginalized communities for creating equitable and sustainable environments where social justice is woven into every facet of our programs, and by caring for our communities in a culturally versatile and respectful manner.
Officiate a variety of sports programs for adults. Create a safe, enjoyable, positive and inclusive environment that welcomes people of all skill and activity levels. Provide a quality experience to participants.
What you'll get from working at The Y
- Individual membership to the YMCA of Greater Seattle
- Free access to mental health resources
- Rapidly-accruing paid time off (PTO) available immediately upon hire