Holds current EMT, LPN, RN, or MD In WA state.
Have current, valid drivers license.
21 years of age or older.
Ability to relate to parents and campers in a professional manner.
Experience with children and young adults desirable.
Desire to work and live in a camp community.
Good communication skills.
Ability to participate in activities that involve rigorous activity in an outdoor setting, including, but not limited to hiking, boating, camping and swimming.
Competencies for success at the Y:
- Values - Strengthens the Y's culture by demonstrating the values of the Y - honesty, caring, respect, and responsibility - in every aspect of work.
- Inclusion - Models cultural competence and supports diversity, effectively working with people of different backgrounds, abilities, opinions, and perceptions.
- Develop Self and Others - Demonstrates teamwork and personal accountability, seeking and providing feedback, coaching, and resources for development.
- Quality Results - Takes the initiative and holds self and others accountable to meet or exceed quantitative and qualitative goals relating to people (employees and members), philanthropy, finance and volunteerism.
- Change Capacity - Facilitates change, seeks opportunities in the change process, models adaptability, and leads transition in support of the Y's mission.
- Inspire Others - Promotes creativity, generates excitement, and rewards risk taking, while consistently demonstrating a high level of emotional maturity, maintaining a positive attitude and building strong relationships.
Become a leader on our team at the YMCA of Greater Seattle where we promote a continuous learning environment and career opportunities. Competitive pay range and excellent benefit package includes YMCA membership, health, dental, life and disability insurance; tuition assistance; 12% retirement contribution, as eligible.
The YMCA of Greater Seattle is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, inclusion, and equity. We are a drug & alcohol-free workplace.