The Downtown Seattle Branch is hiring for a Personal Trainer / Group Fitness Instructor.
This is a part time position with the following responsibilities:
1. Personal Training with private clients.
2. Supporting the Y mission through Personalized Wellness Plans.
3. Monitoring our Cardio & Strength Floor, including enaging with Members, cleaning and upkeep of equipment.
4. Facilitating Small Group Exercise.
5. Leading and helping to sub Group Fitness classes.
Imagine being a part of one of the most respected non-profit organizations in the world - while at the same time improving the overall health and vitality of our community. For more than 135 years the YMCA of Greater Seattle has been transforming lives, encouraging healthy lifestyles and developing future leaders. Enabling people of all ages to achieve their potential and instilling that spirit in others - is at the core of everything we do. We have an immediate job opening for a qualified candidate whose values align with our organization: Respect, Responsibility, Honesty, and Caring.
* Within thirty days of employment.
** Within 60 days of employment.
Competencies for success at the Y:
Become a leader on our team at the YMCA of Greater Seattle where we promote a continuous learning environment and career opportunities. Competitive pay range and excellent benefit package includes YMCA membership, health, dental, life and disability insurance; tuition assistance; 12% retirement contribution, as eligible.
The YMCA of Greater Seattle is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, inclusion, and equity. We are a drug & alcohol-free workplace.